Skip navigation

FishingMobile

Fly-Fishing For Northern Snakehead Fish - Comments

Fly-Fishing For Northern Snakehead Fish - Comments

Fly-Fishing For Northern Snakehead Fish

Category: Trending Stories

Snakehead fish are here. They are a top-tier predator, which means they have very few natural predators, except for us. They are very aggressive and attack with a ferocious hit. To catch them, you will need top water flies, such as frogs, poppers and other type of splashy flies.

Snakehead Fish: Top Water and Aggressive

This will make a fly fisherman happy. Top water, aggressive, and hard fighting,

Read more

out dated facts

You no longer  are required  to kill snakeheads in any state . Most states recommend you kill them but the law is that you can not transport fish alive and it must be returned to the water which it was caught. And states do not offer a reward . And you don't need a wire leader 20 lb fluro is perfect . But I do recommend some good pliers to get the hook out once you do catch them .  
Back to the top

Snakeheads on the fly

I unexpectedly nabbed one fly fishing the Tuckahoe spillway, and I did it with a white shimmering sub-surface fly that's geared toward pickerel.  I got "credit" for the catch since I was able to touch the leader with my hand, but – as noted – they do have sharp teeth.  So, mine got away as I lifted it out of the water.  I agree that 20 pound fluoro should suffice as a bite leader.
Back to the top

Really interesting facts about the games on your blog these are valuable for me. I was looking for the information about sports matches and glad to find on your blog. Thumbs up for your excellent work on https://awriter.org/paperial-com-review/ about here please continue with your work.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 member have just viewed this.